Sunday, February 17, 2019

A New Beginning

Looking at things from a slightly new perspective. Last thing I remember is that I was working the stupid job in California with not too bright of a future. Things have changed a bit since then.
To make a long story short, let me put it to you this way. Most people go on vacation and buy a T-shirt, I bought two acres. Of Jungle. In Hawaii. As enough of you have read the details via other sources up till now, here is where I'm at today.
   Been on the Big Island of Hawaii a month now. I sold the house in California, and have moved everything I care about here, and have almost finished closing out the mainland life. I'm not on the property yet, I have just had boundaries marked and am getting in line for D9 tractor work so I can start building a magnificent mansion measuring a staggering 240 square feet.
    Ironically, as I was posting this I realized that my last post almost 2 years to the day is why I nade this change!  Keep an eye out-future posts of the adventures of Deadstiffcatt and his faithful companion, Penny the motorcycle, will be posted as time goes on.
   Without further adieu, here are some current pics to get us up to date:
Hilo Bay

The property

First step on the property

Penny is happy here!


No comments:

Post a Comment