Saturday, March 9, 2019

Today confirmed an interesting fact. Whether I like it or not, (and I do like it) I will always be chased by motorcycles in some way or fashion. Whether it be the sound of a V-twin throbbing at it's steady lope, a flash of two wheeled chrome rolling by, or even a child's two wheeled toy, motorcycles and I are quite evidently entwined in each other's lives. Take, for example, this set of photos. I can't even wander to a coral littered beach without one of those two wheeled things just having to find me. See it? It's right there in this first photo:

Well, I didn't at first, but there is a front end buried in this stuff.
See it now?
Yep, another motorcycle part has washed up right in front of me! How do these things just happen to find me?


I don't know how, but me and motorcycles are somehow always entwined with each other. I can't even escape them at the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment